Bete Agonafer is a full-service Realtor who believes in servicing her clients’ needs above all else. To this end she devotes herself to delivering “Five Star” service in every situation. This means working devotedly for her clients with honesty, integrity & good cheer. She does not rest until she has either secured the perfect property for a client, or sold a listing at the highest possible price.
Part of Bete’s success is also attributed to her rapport among realtors and brokers in her industry. She has cultivated relationships with fellow top agents, which makes her privy to what’s on the horizon in various parts of LA, and gives her clients the leverage they need to make solid decisions about investing and/or selling.
For Bete, no transaction is complete unless her clients walk away from the experience feeling satisfied & fulfilled. Her success in embodying these principles is evidenced by both her repeat clients and the volume of referrals she receives.
When it comes time to find your next great property, Bete can help you understand the process of finding and buying a home, to acquaint you with the kinds of housing and financial choices available, and to assist you throughout the home-buying process.
- Work with you every step of the home-finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
- Maintain lines of communication so that you will be informed of new properties or prices at all times.
- Provide you with reliable information and solid advice so you can make informed decisions.
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs. As you think about finding a home, think about the following:
- The values, interests and priorities you want
- The features you are looking for in a home
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle
- How the home-finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans
- The support you expect to receive
From research to escrow to close, Bete will work with you every step of the way to ensure you find the perfect home.
Selling a home can be a big decision. But for Bete Agonafer, it’s a decision she does not take lightly. Her goal is always to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable within the time frame that fits your plans — all while making the home-selling process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
When you work with Bete, you can expect her to be your resource, guiding every step of the way. You can expect a high level of service throughout your home-selling process. Bete will provide:
- Initial Consultation
- Determining your needs and priorities
- Previewing a marketing plan
- Reviewing your Comparative Market Analysis
- Establish a competitive pricing strategy
- Listing Your Home For Sale
- Discuss home enhancement recommendations
- Discuss your property’s marketing plan
One real estate agent can represent many potential buyers; therefore, it is important to market your home to other agents as well as the general buying public in order to improve the timeliness of selling your home.
Agent to Agent Advertising
Bete will be able to show potential buyers all of the homes available on the multiple listing service (MLS). By listing your home with Bete, not only will your home be well-represented on the MLS, you will also gain the additional advantages of:
- Placement on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) within 24 hours of listing
- Research of property information: zoning, taxes, flood plain, etc.
- A lock box on your property to allow other agents to show your home
- Placement of a Bete yard sign at your property
- Scheduling an office tour for Bete agent colleagues to view your property
- Weekly Bete sales meeting where agents match information about new listings and potential buyers
- Internal agent-to-agent communication systems that employ pagers, cell phones, state of the art direct-dial phone/messaging system, Intranet website that instantly inform agents about your listing
- Email marketing that sends e-cards notifying other real estate agents about your property being listed
Marketing to the Public
- Fliers with photos, features and descriptions that are distributed in flyer boxes, by request and uploaded to social media
- Virtual tours
- Listings posted on kw.com, Trulia.com and other popular websites
- Open houses
- Direct-mail postcards
- Office open 7-days a week
- Yard Signs
- 24-hour placement on kwbeverlyhills.com website millions of unique visitors
- Discuss showings and express agent/buyer feedback
- Monitor and pass on results of marketing plan
- Discuss modification of marketing plan and pricing strategy as necessary
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions with you
- Negotiate possible counter offer
- Reach final agreement, sign all documents pertaining to the sale
- Prepare net sheet
Completing the Sale
- Negotiation of inspections
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Title search, preliminary title report
- Scheduling buyer’s final walk-through of property
- Scheduling the closing
- Recording of title
- After-Sale Service
- Bete can help you find your next home, as needed and assist you with relocation, as needed
Staging for residential & commercial properties as well as interior design comes naturally for Bete allowing her to transform spaces into beautiful and inspiring environments. Bete’s unique and curated approach to staging and design allows for a timeless aesthetic that has resulted in tremendous value to a countless number of homes and properties. Be sure to check out her design portfolio here available on the Design page of this site. You can also email Bete for more information pertaining to these services.
When working with Bete, clients have access to a list of the best of the best when it comes to buying, selling and renovating properties. Here’s just a partial list of the types of Service Providers Bete can connect you with:
- Licensed Inspectors
- General Contractors
- Furnture Designers
- Landscape Architects
- House Keepers
In her 14 years in real estate, Bete has established relationships with some of the best Lenders in the industry. From ensuring clients get the most competitive interest rates and programs to providing extensive education and resources so that clients feel empowered and informed when making one of the most important decisions of their lives, these Lenders go above and beyond for their clients. Ask Bete for a referral of a great lender.